Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ah... Purpose...

So... this blog... the intended use of this blog is to document my progress with various projects that I might undertake.  Partly because it's fun to look back, partly because I think you learn more if you write stuff down afterward and partly as a way to force myself to finish a project or risk public shaming.  We'll leave it at that for now, who knows what this might turn into.

The first project I'm working on is building a "TV Stand" (TV Stand in quotes because the TV will actually be on the wall).  I suppose I could say entertainment unit but the first thing I think of when I hear "entertainment unit" is a big hulking mass that surrounds a TV, this will be much smaller, much more similar to a TV stand.  I've already been planning on and off for months so the first few posts will be back fill.

Let's get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment